Where is Protective?
Explore our office locations throughout the United States
The vibrant city of Birmingham, Alabama serves as our company headquarters. The city and office combine to offer extensive features and benefits for employees and their families alike.
- Extensive renovations in 2020 support collaboration spaces, a modern onsite cafeteria with employee discount and outdoor workspace
- Over 650,000 square feet of office space located in the rolling hills of Birmingham with a walking trail, green space, outdoor dining area, health clinic, workout facility with employee discount and covered, on-campus parking
- Protective Stadium is a 45,000-capacity multi-use, open-air stadium and home to the University of Alabama at Birmingham Blazers football team. Learn more here
Protective has been in the Greater Cincinnati region for nearly 30 years and recently relocated to the RiverCenter Tower in Covington, Kentucky. This diverse area is a hub of art, family attractions, history and entertainment.
- Currently the fastest growing core site in the company
- Onsite fitness center with employee discount, in-building, covered parking, onsite restaurant and market with employee discount, and direct access to the river walk
- In addition to being just across the river from downtown Cincinnati's major attractions, the office is right on the brand new Covington Riverwalk, so employees can conveniently get outside and walk in a green space
- The new modern, state-of-the-art office is highlighted on The Muse. Explore details and photos.
Our St. Louis office is located in Chesterfield, Missouri, just 25 minutes west of downtown St. Louis and the famous Gateway Arch.
- Protective's St. Louis office is home to our Asset Protection division
- Winner of St. Louis Business Journal's best places to work in St. Louis for 2021
- Employees have easy access to Faust Park, which is located less than two miles from the office, and boasts more than 200 acres and includes several walking trails, pavilions, lakes and playgrounds